- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the meat, and mix well until evenly coated. Marinate at least for 30 mins.
- Heat a skillet (or frying pan) with a tablespoon of oil, and briefly stir-fry the vegetables until slightly wilted. Add salt to taste and transfer to a plate.
- Heat a grill pan (or a skillet) over medium-high heat and add the pork slices. Then lower the heat to medium to avoid burning the marinade. Cook for about 2 mins on each side, until it is slightly caramelised. Keep turning the meat slices over to prevent the marinade from burning. Remove from heat and prepare a plate to serve.
- Layer base of plate with the stir-fried garlic chives and top with the cooked pork slices. Serve along with vegetables for the wraps and ssamjang paste on the side.