- Add coconut cream in a pan over medium-low heat.
- Cook for 20 mins or until some oil begins to separate.
- Add in the sugar and palm sugar, and cook until dissolved.
- Mix together the glutinous rice flour and coconut milk in a bowl, then pour the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for another 2 hrs, stirring frequently.
- Once the mixture has thickened to the desired consistency, remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 mins.
- Transfer to a container and wait until completely cool.
- To serve, use a greased knife to slice into squares, cleaning the knife after each slice.
- Note: if the coconut oil in the Dodol congeals, you can reheat it in the microwave, then cool for 30 mins before serving.