- Combine the minced pork, shrimp and corn-starch in a large mixing bowl. When they are well combined, add the salt, fish sauce, sesame oil and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai sweet chilli sauce with the lime juice and mix well. Then add the coriander leaves and sesame seeds and lightly stir. Set aside for serving.
- Now that the filling is done, we’ll start to wrap the wontons. Simply place a wonton wrapper on the palm of your hand then add ½ a tsp of the filling in the middle of the wrapper.
- Next we need to seal the wrapper. Dip a finger into a small bowl of water and smear it on the edge of the wrapper. With the edge of the wrapper moistened you can now fold the edges of the wrapper together. Pinch the edges together to seal, making sure there are no openings in the wrapper. Repeat until all the wrappers or filling is used up.
- Heat up a sufficient amount of vegetable oil in a wok or deep pan. Drop the wontons into the oil and deep fry until they are golden brown.
- Remove the wontons from the oil and allow them to drip dry. You could also lay them on some paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Serve hot with sweet chili sauce or eat plain. Yields 12-24 wontons depending on how much meat you put into each wonton.