- Bring a pot of water to boil, make sure the water level covers the pork belly completely.
- Add pork belly to boiling water until 80% cooked. Remove and rinse under cold water.
- Cut the skin and discard. Slice pork belly into 1cm thick.
- Mix pork belly slices with fermented bean curd. Set aside to marinade for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in wok on high for deep-frying. Dredge marinated pork slices with flour.
- Lower heat to medium and deep-fry pork belly slices for 2-3 mins or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oil and drain well, serve on a bed of lettuce or vegetable of your choice.