- Mix together minced pork, garlic, spring onions, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Make a slit across the length of one side of each finger pepper from the stem to the tip. Gently remove the seeds and pith under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
- Gently fill each finger pepper with pork mixture. Place single layers of spring roll wrappers on a flat surface. Put one stuffed finger pepper on each lumpia wrapper. Fold both side ends of the wrapper to enwrap the pepper (stem exposed). Roll tightly from bottoms up and dab the top end with water to seal. Repeat until all spring roll wrappers and pork mixture are used up.
- To Cook
- Heat about 4cm oil in a skillet at medium high and deep fry the lumpia in batches until golden brown, turning as needed.
- Dish out the fried lumpia and drain excess oil by laying them on a tray or dish with paper towels.