- Heat oil in wok, add in curry leaves and onion. Saute onion until translucent then add in potato.
- Cook until potato has changed colour on the edges then add chicken breast, stir fry for 1-2 mins then add in curry powder and chilli powder. Add water and bring to boil.
- Add salt, sugar, chicken powder & fish sauce to taste, then turn the heat down and cook until potato is soften and the liquid has reduced and form a dry paste. Cool completely before use.
- In a large mixing bowl, bring 3 types of flours together and mix well. Set aside.
- Rub in butter with flours until crumble, then add in cooking oil, to mix well.
- Pour icy cold water over flours, mix thoroughly with a wooden spatula in the mixing bowl. Then, lightly knead till soft dough, do not over work. Cover dough with plastic wrap and rest for at least 15 mins.
- Divide and shape dough into 13g each ball. Then roll out each ball into a 8-10cm circle, wrap in potato filling. Pinch edges to seal, then deep-fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.