- Combine salt and five spice powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- Score the duck breast skin and season with salt. Place skin side down in a cold pan and turn heat to medium. Allow fat to render and continue cooking for 7 mins, until skin is crispy and fat is rendered. Flip and cook on other side for 2 mins, or until duck is cooked, but still pink. Remove from pan and allow to rest.
- Add spring onions into the duck fat. Cook until browned, then remove.
- Break enoki mushrooms into individual strands. Add a few into the pan in a single layer. Cook in the duck fat until crispy, then remove from pan.
- Add Shaoxing wine into pan to deglaze. Allow to cook for 20 secs until alcohol is cooked out. Add chicken broth, soy sauce and hoisin sauce into pan and stir to combine. Allow to cook for 30 secs, then remove from heat.
- To plate, slice duck lengthwise. Spoon jus onto a plate, then arrange sliced duck breast, spring onions and enoki. Season with five spice salt and garnish with micro herbs.