- Using a small paring knife, make some small cuts along the underside of the prawn, being careful not to slice all the way through. Place the prawn on your working surface then press down to flatten it.
- Place the flour, eggs and panko breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Holding the tail, dip the prawn in the flour, followed by the egg, then the panko breadcrumbs. Place on a plate.
- Heat oil in a pot to 180°C. Deep fry the prawns in batches for 1-2 mins, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and yuzu juice. Taste and add more if desired.
- Serve ebi fry with yuzu mayonnaise and shredded cabbage.