- Heat up oil to 170°C in a pot for deep frying.
- Mix all purpose flour, rice flour and salt together. Add in vanilla extract and followed by cold milk. Mix all into a thick batter.
- Cut bananas into halves. From about 2.5cm from the tip, slice each piece into 3, and slightly spread out to make into fan shape.
- Set up breading station consisting of sliced bananas, batter and panko bread crumbs.
- Coat bananas in batter then panko. Press the panko slightly to ensure panko stick onto banana securely.
- Deep fry till golden brown, about 4-5 mins with medium heat.