To Make Spiced Japanese slaw
- Place chinese cabbage, carrot, radish and spring onions in a large bowl. Mix brown sugar, Obento Rice Wine Vinegar, Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil and sea salt together and drizzle over. Then add S&B Nanami Togarashi and toss well. Refrigerate until required.
- Blanch the cauliflower florets for 2 mins in boiling water. Drain on kitchen paper to dry. Place the rice flour into a plastic bag, add the blanched cauliflower florets and shake gently to coat. Remove the florets with tongs, shaking off the excess flour.
- Place the Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha Flavour into a large bowl and add 2 tbsp of water, stirring to make a batter. Place the cauliflower florets into the Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha Flavour batter, turning to coat well. Then, place the Obento Panko Breadcrumbs into a large bowl, add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat well.
- Pour the oil into a deep-sided frying pan, to a height of approximately 1cm. When the oil is hot, fry the cauliflower florets in batches of ten pieces at a time, until golden brown and crisp (about 3 mins). Turn once, half-way through. Remove crispy cauliflower florets from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Warm tortillas according to packet instructions, and wrap in a clean tea towel or foil to keep warm.
- To serve, spoon spiced Japanese slaw onto each warmed tortilla, top with sliced avocado, 3 or 4 crispy cauliflower florets and a drizzle of Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha Flavour. Scatter with coriander, and serve with lime wedges for squeezing. Enjoy!