- Cook Soba noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Set aside
- Prepare dressing in a small mixing bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, raw sugar and extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the wombok, daikon, chives and spring onions. Toss gently. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a wok or frying pan, over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and season well. Cook until tender. Add the tofu and cook for 1 min. Add ginger then remove from heat.
- Divide the Soba noodles onto 2 serving plates. Top with salad mixture. Place mushroom and tofu mixture on top. Spoon over dressing.