- Rinse red beans and soak with 250ml water overnight.
- Strain away soaking water and put into a soup pot. Cover soaked red beans with 5 cups of water.
- Boil on medium heat till bubbling and turn to low and let it simmer for 45 mins.
- Strain cooked red beans into a bowl and set aside to cool.
- In a milk pot, heat up coconut milk and sugar till it starts bubbling. Set aside to cool.
- Keep ¼ cup of cooked red beans aside and toss the rest into a blender.
- Pour in cooled coconut milk mixture into blender and blitz till fine and creamy.
- Toss in the remainder ¼ cup of cooked red beans into the blender and blitz for 2 secs.
- Fill the mixture into popsicle moulds and spoon the bigger chunks of red beans into mould with a teaspoon.
- Freeze overnight.