- Place dried mushrooms into a bowl and cover with boiling water, set aside to rehydrate.
- Roughly chop chicken into chunks. In a separate bowl, add in chicken, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and cornflour. Mix thoroughly to combine, cover and marinate for 20 mins.
- In a clay pot, add rice, water and 1 tbsp oil. Heat onto the stove on medium-high heat until it starts to boil. Reduce heat and cook for 5 mins, whilst occasionally stirring. Then cover with lid and simmer on low for 10 mins.
- In a wok, heat the remaining oil on medium heat. Once the oil is heated, add marinated chicken and mushrooms to wok and cook for 2 mins or until lightly caramelized.
- Once cooked, place chicken, mushrooms and pak choi on top of the rice in the claypot. Cover and continue cooking for 15 mins with the lid on.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken and mushrooms. Add in spring onion batons, then cover and cook for 3 mins.
- Remove clay pot from the heat, top with spring onion slices and serve. Enjoy!