- Add Ottogi Korean BBQ Bulgogi Sauce to beef and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Soak dangmyun (sweet potato noodles) in warm water for 10 minutes. Once softened slightly, drain water off.
- In an earthenware pot (ttukbaegi) or small casserole dish, arrange onions, carrots, mushrooms, sweet potato noodles, green onions with marinated beef in the middle.
- Pour water to the dish and bring to a boil. Skim off any impurities that float to the top.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until the beef slices are cooked, making sure to separate beef slices whilst cooking.
- Season with salt if necessary and garnish with long red and green chilli slices and spring onion. Serve Ttukbaegi Bulgogi with rice.