- In a mixing bowl, add pork mince, salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, Shaoxing wine, sugar, white pepper, and water and mix well. Combine flour and egg white, and mix in. Add the chopped wombok and mix well.
- Prepare a small bowl of water and a clean serving plate to place the wrapped dumplings. Keep dumpling wrappers covered until ready to use to avoid them from drying out.
- To wrap the jiaozi, take one dumpling skin and scoop about 1 tbsp of pork mixture into the center of the wrapper. Dip your finger into the bowl of water and wet the edges of the dumpling wrapper. Then, pinch the sides of the dumpling skin to seal it up tightly with your fingers. Repeat until all the pork mixture is used up.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and drop the dumplings in to cook for 9-10 mins.
- As soon as the dumplings start to float (indicating that they are cooked), scoop them out and serve immediately with sliced ginger and black vinegar.