- In a large bowl, combine the pork slices and the marinade ingredients together and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
- Make the sauce by mixing together the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, Chinese Shaoxing wine, dark soy sauce, Chinese five spice and sugar. Set aside.
- To Cook
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger and the bottom parts of the spring onion stems and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- When the ingredients have started to become aromatic, add in the pork cook the meat over a high heat until almost cooked.
- Add in the sauce and stir-fry for another 30 seconds or until the sauce thickens slightly and the pork is cooked through.
- Turn the heat off and toss through the green parts of the spring onion and the sesame oil.
- Serve with any leftover spring onions!