- In a bowl, mix all the seasoning ingredients together and set aside. Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Place the clams on a suitably sized stainless steel deep dish plate. Make sure the plate deep enough to hold any juices that may come out of the clams.
- Add the seasoning and ginger to the clams and mix well.
- Add the spring onions and garlic oil and prepare the steamer.
- Steam for about 15 mins or until cooked. Make sure the water is boiling before placing the plate of clams in the steamer.
- When the clams are done, garnish with more coriander and spring onion. Serve hot with steamed rice.