- Dissolve salt in hot water.
- Prepare a large mixing bowl. Stir water slowly to flour. And wait to cool down and then knead to get smooth dough. Continue kneading around 3-5 mins. Place the dough aside to rest for at least 10-20 mins.
- Knead the dough for around 2 mins and roll out to a large circle.
- Brush some cooking oil on the surface circle and then sprinkle chopped scallions and five spicy powders.
- Roll up the circle into a cylinder. And further roll into the shape of a snail. Roll the snail out to another thin circle.
- Brush some cooking oil on the pan and move the circle into the pan. Use middle fire to pan-fry until the surface becomes brown around 2-3 mins. And turn over to fry for another 1-2 mins. Use a spatula to press the circle from time and time especially the central part to ensure the circle is evenly fried.
- Remove the circle out and cut into wedges.