- Using a food processor, grind peanuts to as fine as possible.
- In a large mixing bowl, add rice flour, ground peanuts, icing sugar and salt. Stir to mix well. Then, pour in the peanut oil and mix until completely combined.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
- Divide the dough using a teaspoon. Each teaspoonful of dough forms one cookie. Roll the dough to form a ball. Place onto a baking paper-line tray and gently press the middle of the cookie with your index finger to form a depression.
- Brush top of cookie with white egg wash.
- Bake in 190°C oven for approximately 18-20 mins, or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and set aside to cool completely on a wire rack before transferring into an airtight jar.