To Cook Omelette
- Beat eggs together with light soy sauce and corn flour.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, pour in the beaten eggs and pan fry until golden brown. Transfer omelette to a serving plate.
To Cook Topping
- In the same pan, heat up 2 tbsp oil and sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant. Then add minced pork and fry until thoroughly cooked.
- Add in diced water chestnuts, chopped spring onions, dark soy sauce, pepper and stock, bring to a boil.
- Add corn flour mixture into the pan to thicken the sauce and pour meat sauce over the omelette. Garnish with spring onions and serve.