- Heat up a wok and add some cooking oil. Add 2 minced garlic cloves to the wok. Stir-fry the garlic until it is aromatic. Add the Chinese mustard greens and fry until it is partially cooked. Set aside.
- Add some more cooking oil to the wok. Stir-fry the dried shrimp and 2 minced garlic cloves in the wok until it is fragrant. Add the pork and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add the uncooked rice into the wok for about 1 min. Add the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Combine the ingredients.
- Transfer the wok mixture to a rice cooker. Add a suitable amount of water and start the rice cooker. Once it starts to boil, add the fried mustard greens and garlic.
- When the rice cooker indicates that your food is done cooking, check on the rice. Add more water if it is a bit dry.
- Serve out the portions and garnish with the green onions.