- Place minced pork into a bowl and mix well with marinade ingredients.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook cabbage until tender. Drain and chop the cabbage into small pieces. Squeeze out excess water.
- Add cabbage and spring onions to minced pork and mix well to create the filling. Divide filling into 12 equal portions.
- To prepare the wrapper, sieve flour into a mixing bowl and pour in hot water. Knead to form a soft and smooth dough. Roll the dough into a long log and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into round balls. Flatten each ball with a rolling pin and place a scoop of filling in the centre. Fold the wrapper into half and seal the edges with a dab of water. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and pan-fry dumplings over medium heat until the bottom is golden browned. Pour in water, cover and cook on low heat until all water has been absorbed. Add 2 tsp oil and fry dumplings for 1 min.
- Serve with dipping sauce.