- Heat some oil in a fry pan, sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the minced meat and stir fry until the minced meat changes colour and almost done.
- Add in the preserved mustard and stir well for another 1-2 mins until the meat is cooked. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, add a pinch of salt and drizzle some oil. Blanch the Chinese broccoli until cooked. Remove and drain well.
- Arrange the Chinese broccoli on a serving plate and pour the meat mixture on top. Serve.