- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in to a bowl.
- Transfer ⅔ of the sauce into a zip lock bag and add the cuts of meat. Reserve the leftover sauce for basting.
- Marinate meat for min. 2 hrs, and then remove from the zip lock bag and skewer.
- Add charcoal to a barbecue and light them. Ensure that there is a section on the barbecue without coal to transfer the meat in case it burns.
- Place the skewers over the coals to begin cooking. After 2 mins, or when the meat has nicely charred, flip them over and baste the charred side.
- Continue to char on the other side, repeating with all sides until the meat has cooked.
- Remove the skewers from the coals and allow to rest for 5 mins before serving.