- Combine all of the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the marinade into a resealable bag and add the lamb. Mix the lamb to coat with the marinade, seal and marinate for at least 3 hrs.
- Once the meat has marinated, cut the bok choy in half lengthwise.
- Prepare the barbecue to cook.
- Remove the lamb from the bag and transfer to the barbecue.
- While the lamb is cooking, add the halves of bok choy to the barbecue to cook.
- Grill the lamb chops until lightly charred on both sides.
- When the lamb has been cooked to the desired level of doneness, remove from the barbecue and let the meat rest for at least 5 mins.
- While the meat rests, in a small bowl combine the honey and water together.
The leftover marinade can also be used to make a savoury sauce for the lamb chops. To do this:
- Transfer the leftover marinade in to a small saucepan and add about 4 tbsp of water.
- Bring the mixture to a light boil and continue to cook for about 5 mins to ensure that the sauce has cooked through.
- Serve with the lamb chops and bok choy.