- In a small bowl, mix the Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce, and set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat until smoky, add 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add garlic in wok, and give it a quick stir.
- Add Chinese sausage and prawns, stir until combined.
- Add flat rice noodles and add half of the soy sauce mixture, stir to coat flat rice noodles.
- Position the flat rice noodles to side of wok to create a well on the other side of wok.
- Place remaining 1 tbsp cooking oil in the well on the other side of the wok and crack eggs into well.
- Cover flat rice noodles over egg, add remaining half of the soy sauce mixture, mix until combined.
- Add in garlic chives and bean sprouts, mix until combined. Remove from heat immediately and serve hot.