- Wash the rice to remove some of the starch (I prefer to wash about 3-5 times until the water runs clearer).
- Place in a pot with 1½ cups of water, cover with lid and over low heat. Cook until the water has evaporated and the rice is tender.
- Prepare the marinade by combining ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis), soya sauce, mirin, sake, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and honey in a large bowl.
- Place salmon fillets skin side up and cover with cling wrap. Marinate for about ½ an hour in the fridge.
- To cook, place marinated salmon on a heatproof plate and into the airfryer. Cook on grill 200°C for 5 minutes or until just cooked and caramelised.
- For the eggs, bring a pot of water to a rolling boil, place eggs in and set timer for exactly 6 minutes. Place eggs then into a cold bowl of iced water.
- To serve, place cooked rice in a bowl. Using the fine nozzle of the Kewpie mayo, drizzle over the rice in one direction only. Place mixed greens to one side, peel and half the eggs and place in the bowl. Finally place the salmon to finish, adding pickled ginger and serve immediately.