- Combine all filling ingredients.
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of filling in the centre of a won ton wrapper. Brush top half of diamond-shaped pastry with egg.
- Fold top half down and seal both edges together by pressing hard with fingers.
- With the point facing you, brush egg onto left-hand point, then fold right-hand point over left-hand point.
- Lift up two points to form boat shape.
- Short cut: Place 1 heaped teaspoon of filling in the centre. Brush upper edges, fold to form triangles.
- Cook wheat noodles according to packet instructions; set aside.
- Bring clear chicken broth to the boil. Add wontons, boil for 3 mins. Add choy sum and boil for a further minute.
- Divide noodles among 4 serving bowls. Add wontons, broth and choy sum.
- Drizzle 2-3 drops of sesame oil into each bowl. Serve.