- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add in the salt, sesame oil and white pepper.
- Mix in ¾ of the chopped spring onions.
- Heat the water in a pot on medium until the water start turning hot. Add in the shrimps and cook until pink. Remove and drain well.
- Gently mix in the shrimps into the egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok on high, spreading the oil with a wok spatula to cover all the surface.
- Pour in the egg mixture and immediately use the wok spatula to fold the eggs quickly but gently. Make sure the shrimps spread evenly all over the egg while avoid the egg from turning brown.
- Once the egg is cooked, transfer onto a serving plate and garnish with remaining spring onions. Serve hot with rice.