- In a clay pot, add water and rice, allow the rice to soak for 1 hr.
- Combine all Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the clay pot with medium heat until the water starts to boil. Add cured pork belly and close the lid. Lower the heat to simmer for about 10 mins.
- Add the Chinese sausage slices and evenly pour the sauce mixture over the rice. Simmer covered for 3-5 mins, turn off the heat. Let sit for 5-10 mins, allowing rice to cook through.
- Remove the cooked pork belly and slice. Place back into clay pot and garnish with spring onions. Serve.