To Cook the Noodles
- Lightly blanch the noodles in some boiling water to avoid them sticking together.
- Heat up the oil in a wok over medium high heat. Add the noodles, dark soy sauce and light soy sauce.
- Stir fry and toss until the noodles are evenly coated with the soy sauce. Continue until the noodles are cooked. Set aside.
To Cook the Gravy
- Heat up some oil in the wok and fry the garlic until golden brown.
- Next add the chicken, fish cake and prawns. Fry until the prawns and chicken are cooked and pour in the chicken stock
- Season the chicken stock with the light soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt to taste. Once seasoned, bring the stock up to a boil.
- Prepare a cornstarch mixture by adding the cornflour to water and mixing well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the chicken stock and simmer until the gravy thickens.
- Add the choy sum into the gravy and crack the eggs in as well.
- Turn the heat off as soon as you crack the eggs in and stir vigorously to break up the eggs and mix them into the gravy.
- Pour the gravy over the prepared noodles and serve immediately.