- In a medium-sized pot, heat cooking oil and saute whole garlic and minced garlic.
- Then, add in chopped up pork pieces, stirring occasionally for about 2 mins.
- Add in white pepper and stir fry for another minute.
- Add sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and water and bring the pot to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover the pot with lid and reduce to low heat to simmer for about 20 mins.
- Remove lid, add peeled hard boiled eggs and salt to taste. Cover with lid and continue to simmer for another 15 mins. Turn the eggs occasional to coat evenly with soy sauce.
- Serve warm with steamed rice.