- Soak shitake mushrooms, black fungus, glass noodles, foo chook, lily bulbs for about 40 mins.
- Heat oil in the large wok, add red fermented beancurd and stir fry briefly
- Add in water, followed by the fermented bean curd water, cabbage, fried beancurd, red dates, mushrooms, lily bulbs and black fungus. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add carrot, fresh lotus seeds and sweet peas and let simmer for 5 mins. Season with salt and sugar according to taste.
- Lastly, add glass noodles and simmer for 2 mins.