- Heat wok over medium-high heat, and add oil and ginger and fry till fragrant.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms, wood ear fungus, dried chestnuts, dried bean sticks, lotus root, gingko nuts into wok. Stir-fry for 1 min, then add half cup of water/vegetable stock into wok. Cover wok with lid and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Uncover wok, adjust heat to high and add wombok cabbage, snow peas and carrots. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Vegetarian Stir-Fry Sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine and the remaining water/vegetable stock. Stir everything together, cover wok and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover the wok and adjust heat to high. Add mung bean noodles, which would soak up most of the liquid.
- Transfer Buddha’s Delight to a bowl or claypot and serve with steamed rice.