- Marinade the pork belly overnight with the marinade ingredients for at least 1 hour.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry garlic, ginger and preserved red bean curd until fragrant.
- Add pork belly and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add lotus root and fry for a further 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Add chicken stock cube and enough water to cover.
- Transfer to a claypot and cook on low to medium heat for another 40 minutes until pork and lotus root softens, stirring occasionally to prevent burn and sticking.
- Dish out and garish with coriander. Serve hot with rice