To Make Salad
- Mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste in a bowl.
- Drain excess liquid and cool down the cooked vegetables to room temperature.
- Add vegetables to the bowl of wasabi mayonnaise and marinade with your hands so the vegetables get an even coating.
- Serve in desired bowl.
- You may change the ratio of mayonnaise and wasabi to your liking. Broccoli also works well too.
- Do not overcook the vegetables as it will become too soft and wet. Use a skewer to pierce potatoes to check if it is cooked through. If the skewer goes through easily without breaking the potato, perfect.