- Add coconut milk, eggs, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and whip until well combined and all sugar has dissolved.
- Sift all-purpose flour and rice flour into the mixture. Whisk until the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter (Add a little water if too thick).
- Heat up oil in a wok on medium heat.
- Place brass moulds in the hot oil, about 2-3 mins. (The moulds have to be hot enough for batter to cling on them).
- Dip hot mould into batter for 10 secs. Make sure batter coats only the bottom and sides of mould, never over the top.
- Slowly lift it up and dip mould back in hot oil. Shake to release from mould and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from hot oil, and let it cool over paper towel.
- Repeat until all batter is used up. Store in air-tight containers.