- In a blender, add the Spices for Blending and process well.
- Place the main ingredients in a saucepan and let it simmer for 10-15 mins. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Heat a heavy saucepan. Dry fry the Spices for Roasting for 1 min and pour into a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the blended spices into the hot pan and stir fry until oil splits from the paste, stirring often for approx. 5 mins.
- Add roasted spices, pre-boiled beef, cinnamon stick and TCC Premium Coconut Milk and stir.
- Bring to boil and reduce to gently simmer for 45 mins or until meat is tender.
- There is not a lot of gravy to this dish. However if required, add enough water as required to continue cooking.
- Add Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck, salt and sugar.
- Serve with steamed rice.