- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Drain well, set aside.
- Break bok choy and gai lan into large pieces and steam until just tender. Drain well, set aside (keep warm).
- Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant, add beef strips (in small batches) until browned and just cooked. Set aside.
- Add the snow peas, corn, onion, all the sauces and sugar to the wok and stir-fry until peas are crisp-tender. Return beef and noodles to wok and stir-fry until heated through.
- Place the steamed vegetables on a serving platter. Ladle the beef and noodle stir-fry on top. Serve hot.