- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for 15 minutes and then finely dice them.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, prawns, mushrooms and carrots with the Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper.
- If needed, trim the wrappers so that they fit neatly in to the muffin baking tray.
- Lightly oil the tin with oil and place the cut wrappers in them.
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the wrappers in to the oven and bake for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, remove the wrappers form the oven and add the meat filling. Place enough filling so that the it fills the wrapper.
- Return the tray to the oven and continue to bake for another 10 mins or until the filling has cooked through.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve, garnish with fish roe and thinly sliced spring onions.