- Begin by preheating your oven to 180°C.
- Rinse your prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rinse the goji berries and wipe dry, then soak them in the Shaoxing wine for 10 minutes.
- Mix the prawns, goji berries, wine and all the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Make a simple pocket using aluminium foil. Make sure the pocket is large enough to contain all the prawns.
- Pour the prawns into the aluminium foil pocket and fold the edges to seal.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and serve when done.