- Mix up marinade of kecap manis, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and red chilli, and marinate chicken thighs for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
To Cook the Chicken
- Remove chicken from marinade along with any of the ginger/garlic/chilli and grill on each side for 5 mins or until cooked through. Slice the thighs on the diagonal into 6 strips.
To Make the Salsa
- Combining diced red capsicum, cucumber, red onion and sliced spring onion, squeeze over the lime juice and let stand for 5 mins.
To Make the Slaw
- Combine red cabbage, carrot, green apple and mix until just combined with Kewpie Mayonnaise. Season to taste.
To Make Wonton Chips
- Spray wonton wrapper with olive oil and bake in the oven until lightly brown and crisp.
- Cool on a rack.
- Assemble chicken on a board, top with salsa and drizzle with Kewpie Mayonnaise. Serve with slaw, wonton chips and some lime wedges.