- Soak some of the pickled Sakura flowers in a bowl of water.
- In a small saucepan, add agar agar powder and Yoosh aloe vera drink and stir it with a spatula a few times, until the agar agar powder dissolves into the water.
- Turn your stove top to medium heat and bring the agar agar water mixture to a boil. Maintaining a medium heat level, allow mixture to boil (without a lid) for one minute, then turn off heat.
- Pour mixture into moulds.
- Drain the Sakura flower and use paper towel to dry the flower. Put some into each mould.
- Refrigerate to set the raindrop cake.
- When it’s ready, serve with the Kuromitzu sauce (dark sugar syrup) and sprinkle with some Kinako (soy bean powder).