To Make Mango Layer
- Using a blender, blend the mango chunks until smooth, similar to a puree.
- Heat up a saucepan (preferably heavy bottom) on medium heat, and add in the Yoosh Aloe Vera juice and agar-agar powder. Mix gently to combine.
- Once combined, add in the mango puree and continue to mix until well combined.
- When the mixture begins to bubble, add in lime juice then switch off the fire.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container, then scatter cubed mango pieces and let them sink in. Add some chopped mint leaves on the surface and leave to cool in room temperature.
To Make Coconut Layer
- Only begin making the coconut layer once the mango layer is fully set.
- Heat up a small and clean saucepan on medium heat, then combine Yoosh Aloe Vera juice, agar-agar powder, salt and coconut milk. Whisk constantly to avoid burning the bottom of the pan.
- With the hot coconut milk, pour it over the mango layer.
- Leave to cool in room temperature before putting it into the refrigerator to set.
- Once set, slice the jelly and serve.