- Cook the ramen noodles in a pot of boiling water until soft, but still slightly firm (they will continue to cook in the wok). Drain and set aside.
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and hoisin sauce in a small jug and stir to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add the eggs, prawns and garlic together and quickly stir until the eggs and prawns are cooked through.
- Add the sauce to the wok and continue to cook, stirring over high heat, for another minute.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles and stir fry over high heat until combined.
- Add the spring onions and stir until combined.
- Serve the noodles on a large plate and top with fried shallots and the chopped coriander. Top with chilli in oil to individual taste. Enjoy!