This Malaysian version of Indian chicken curry is beautifully aromatic and fragrant with just the right amount of spice.
500g Chicken thigh
1/2 tsp Salt
2 medium size cooked Potatoes
1 tsp. Yeo's Sesame Oil
1 can Yeo's Malaysian Mild Curry Sauce
1. Dice chicken and potatoes into 2cm cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken for about 3 mins on medium heat until golden brown.
3. Add curry sauce to the chicken and bring to the boil.
4. Add the potatoes, then reduce heat and gently simmer further for 20 mins.
5. Serve with noodles.
6. This recipe is flexible; you can replace the chicken with any meat of your choice. If you want that extra South East Asian twist, just add 50ml of coconut milk at step 4
Find your nearest Asian Store