Glutinous Taro Balls in Coconut Syrup
A classic Thai dessert made from rice balls in a sweet coconut soup. An all-time popular delight.
Total time: 30mins - 60mins
60g taro (mashed)
60g Erawan Glutinous Rice Flour
80ml TCC Coconut Milk
1 cup Jeeny's Palm Sugar
1 cup water
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
- Combine the taro, rice flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Roll into balls about the size of a macadamia nut.
- Boil coconut milk, palm sugar and water on low heat.
- Gently place taro balls into the syrup and cook for 3-5 mins. Serve warm.
- Your Glutinous taro balls in coconut syrup is ready!