YOU COULD WIN A 6-DAY FOODIE ADVENTURE TO JAPAN FOR TWO! Plus over $2,500 worth of restaurant & supermarket vouchers.
COOK SNAP WIN is back again this year in search of the best Asian home-cooked meals around Australia! COOK up a scrumptious Asian dish, SNAP a photo of your dish in the and be in the running to WIN a chunk of $20,000 worth of prizes!
Do you think you have a winning recipe? Then what are you waiting for?
Here’s how to enter:
- Step 1: Pick one of our three delicious themes over the 6-week contest.
- Fast & Fab – Asian is the way to go for a speedy midweek meal. Show us a ready-in-no-time recipe you can whip up in under 20 minutes.
- Meat-Free Marvels – This one’s for our plant-based buddies. Cook up your best vegetarian or vegan dish that’ll win over even the strictest of meat-eaters.
- One Bowl Wonder – We want to see a dish worthy of being named the 8th Wonder of the World. Dish up a meal served in just one bowl.
- Step 2: Dish Out the Best – Purchase any product from the participating brands and cook up a delicious Asian dish to the theme of your choosing. Participating brands are TCC, Lee Kum Kee, Obento, Squid Brand, ABC, Yoosh, Yeo’s, Kewpie, Valcom, Hakubaku, and S&B.
- Step 3: Plate it Up – Give your dish the photo op it deserves. Put it in the best light, snap a photo, and upload it along with the recipe. IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to include the COOK SNAP WIN 2021 product tag in the photo!
- Step 4: Prepare to Take-Off – Be prepared to pack your bags, your recipe might just win you the ultimate 6-day culinary adventure in Japan or, restaurant and supermarket prize vouchers worth $2,500!
Three esteemed culinary experts will taste your entries and decide the best recipes from the contest: Chef Kinsan, Chef Mod and Karen Chan. Find out more about our judges.
Need some inspiration? Discover the winning dishes last year in our Best of COOK SNAP WIN 2020 eCookbook, available for free download here.