A fast, simple way to make this Thai classic
1 Brown Onion
4-6 Garlic Cloves
2-4 Red Chilli
1 Roased Red Capsicum
1 Tablespoon chopped Ginger
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 Tablespoon Palm Sugar
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1 Kilogram Chicken Breast
2 Cups of Rice
1 Can of Coconut Milk
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1. Add all the ingredients (except the chicken, coconut milk, coconut oil and the rice) into a Blender.
2. Blend for a few minutes until smoothe, thick and fragrant.
3. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry in the coconut oil until golden.
4. Remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Add the curry sauce into the pan with any remaining juices and bring up to a simmer.
6. Cook the sauce for 5-10 minutes.
7. Stir in 1/3rd of the can of coconut milk at a time, into the curry sauce.
8. Add the chicken back to the curry sauce and simmer on low with the lid on the pan.
9. Wash 2 cups of long grain white rice till water runs clear.
10. Add 2 cups of water to a rice cooker and the 2 cups of washed rice.
11. Cook the rice according to rice cooker instructions.
12. Serve the rice with the Thai Red Curry Chicken and enjoy!
Find your nearest Asian Store