- Mix sliced pork with half of the marinade. Set aside.
- Mash bean curd and mix with minced pork and the remaining marinade. Stir until sticky and make into balls. Heat the meatballs in oil until cooked. Set aside.
- Blanch the cabbage and set aside.
- Heat wok and sauté onions and sliced pork until fragrant. Add Chinese mushrooms, leeks, meatballs, chicken broth and seasoning mix one by one. Stir fry until cooked, set aside.
- Preheat the pot and place spring onions at the bottom of pot. Add cabbage and then meatballs one by one. Simmer until fragrant. Add Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil and coriander. Serve hot.